Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Outrageous!

I see two pictures:

1. Jesus: glorious, beautiful, holy.
2. Jesus: sin drenched

I live inside time; God lives outside time.

Two thousand years ago, He, the Father, made His
precious Son to be sin. Outrageous, is it not, that
perfection took imperfection into Himself? Why?
So that in Him we might become the perfection,
or righteousness of God.

Righteousness: To be pure in heart, holy, a saint.

I cannot add or subtract anything to the following
statement: 'I have been crucified with Christ.'
'It is finished!'

Reader, did Jesus bear all of your sins when He
became sin? Are you now righteous in his sight?
The answer to that question determines your
peace.

My favorite rendition of Amazing Grace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYMLMj-SibU

No comments: