Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Sanctuary

Well, I was going to go back to Job, but this morning I
found myself again in Psalm 73. Asaph was bitter until he
entered into the sanctuary. Do you realize, reader, that we
are the sanctuary of God? Since Jesus died and rose again
God has made Himself available to all who put their trust
in what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

"He who knew no sin became sin that we might become 
the righteousness of God."

He actually comes and dwells within us and so whether we
feel His presence or not, He is always available and is always
speaking.

It is so easy for me to forget Whose I am, Who lives within.
I forget Him and take on the perspective of time instead of
the perspective of Eternity--and I grumble. Asaph entered
into the sanctuary, but I need only to turn inside and speak
to Him who dwells within. So simple...

No comments: