Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cleaning Toilets

Cleaning toilets,
what a far cry from spending the night with the King!

This morning I woke up with The Voice speaking sweetly,
'You have stopped being thankful.' Such a gentle stab.

The King has my number. I have been grumbling and if
I'm not careful I will turn into a grumble.

There is a chorus I learned long ago and it goes like this:

'In everything give thanks
For this is the will of God
In everything give thanks,
For this is the will of God
In everything give thanks
For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.'

What a way to clean bathrooms! In no time they sparkle.

Glad He woke me and spoke to me of His sovereignty.
The day is certainly not going my way...

The song I'm posting is one I want sung at my funeral:
Now I am sure I have your attention!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6H3LAb72w




No comments: