Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rise; Shine

Here are some blurbs from the Psalms I read yesterday:

Psalm 1  Blessed is the man whose delight is in the
law of the Lord, and in his law he meditates day and
night.

Psalm 31 In you, O Lord do I take refuge
                 Let me never be put to shame.
                 Be a rock of refuge for me
                 A strong fortress to save me.

Psalm 61 Lead me to the rock
               That is higher than I
               For you have been my refuge
               A strong tower against the enemy.

Psalm 91 He will cover you with his pinions,
                and under his wings you will find
                       refuge
                His faithfulness is a shield and
                       buckler.

Psalm 121 The Lord will keep you from evil
                        He will keep your life.
                  The Lord will keep
                         your going out and coming in
                  from this time forth and forever more.

Reader, when the enemy comes in like a flood of
filth into your mind and tells you that you are not
loved by God, that you are on your own, pick up
your Bible and read the psalms. Take a verse of
truth, write it out, read it, delight in it, believe it,
receive His love, trust in His goodness. You will
be blessed according to psalm 1 and tomorrow
you will rise and shine!


No comments: