Monday, December 17, 2012

Stunned


The killing of twenty little children last Friday is overwhelming 
and even today, I am stunned. As this thing unfolded in the news 
my heart was broken over the carnage and loss of life. I listened 
to the newscasters trying to make sense of something so senseless. 
I can only come up with one thing: What we saw was the face of evil.

Listen to what Jesus says:

The thief cometh not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: 
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it 
more abundantly. (Jn 10:10 KJV)

Jesus came to give us life through His Life. 
Killing and destruction are not from Him.

I cannot make sense of things that don't make sense
without spending time with the One who is the giver 
of Life.

Have you met Him?

No comments: